Monday, September 4, 2017

Expression Med: Review

https://expressionmed.com/
I think we can all agree on one thing, diabetes stinks. But, I have to admit, technology does help make diabetes a little bit easier. Devices like CGMs and pumps help to simplify our daily routines as people living with diabetes. For those of you who are unaware, an insulin pump continuously pumps insulin into a person's body 24/7 via an infusion set inserted under the skin and attached with a sticker. A CGM is a device that constantly monitors a person's blood glucose levels and alerts them if they go out of range. A CGM is also inserted under the skin and attached to the body with a sticker like device. These devices make life easier, but keeping those stickers stuck to the skin can be a pain... that is where Expression Med comes in! 

First, I want to thank Expression Med for partnering with me and sending me some of their products to review for this blog. Expression Med is a company founded with one idea in mind, to make devices stick in style. These adhesives are light, thin, and excellent for sensitive skin. They are easily applied and will last upwards of a few weeks. With my sensitive skin and bad history of poor skin reactions to adhesives, I was hesitant to try something new, but I am happy to report that Expression Med is a win!


I applied my first Expression Med adhesive to a brand new Dexcom sensor with hopes that it would help my sensor last through a week of swimming and working out (and sweating, a lot). I applied the sensor to clean and dry skin with no extra adhesives such as skin tac. The tape is thin, easy to apply, and once it is on the skin it is unnoticeable. I loved how light and breathable it felt on my skin. Now, I was going to be putting it to the test. The week I wore this first adhesive, I was in my 2 week summer break so my plans included lots of time outside. Throughout the week I spent multiple days in the pool and I worked out every night. The adhesive of the Expression Med tape began to only slightly peel on day 4 but it was just a small amount around the edges. By day 7, the adhesive was still stuck good and I could have probably gotten another 4-7 days out of it but my sensor failed. 

Now, the true test... did it do well with my sensitive skin? When removing the patch I was expecting red, bumpy, irritated skin that I usually get but, to my surprise, my skin was intact and not broken out! Score! I am so thrilled to have another option for adhesives that do not bother my skin. 

All in all, I was very impressed with Expression Med adhesives. They are light, thin, good for sensitive skin, and long lasting. If you are looking for something new to try on yours or your child's CGM or pump sites, visit the website linked below! 

-Ashlyn 

https://expressionmed.com/

5 comments:

  1. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE
    I am from Usa i was diagnosed with HSV TPYE 2 while I was pregnant .I cried for days. I was devasted and looking up info on it just made it worse. I don't know how long I have had it for. I don't know if my partner has it or if he was the one who transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That's how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn't able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn't helping my situation. I ended up having her natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of my depression i couldn't. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don't want anything to happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my virus. one day i decide to surf the internet for cure so i saw a testimony total cure of HERPES by Dr. EHIAGWINA with NATURAL HERBS so i pick up the email Address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com and contact he an hour latar he reply explain to me how am going to get the herbs and how am going to use it to cure my viruse i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it within seven days now am tested negative i'm free from the viruse thanks Doc. for so many passing through this contact Dr. EHIAGWINA to help you get rid of the virus. here is his email address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or add him on whatspp +2348162084504 He can as well cure so many diseases like...........
    1. ALS
    2. HPV
    3. SHINGLES
    4. CANCER
    5. HIV/AIDS
    6. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can't remember now.Thanks Doc am so happy today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter herpes virus for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Sambo. I am DEBORAH BALOGH from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Sambo online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr. Sambo via his E-mail divinespellhome@gmail.com and he did not responds to me in time and I went back to the same testimony for his mobile number and I called him immediately +2348145810121 and he respond to my call. He welcome me as a daughter and I explain my four years situation to him and he said is done just as I have contacted him and I believed in him. Dr. Sambo sends me some herbal medication for herpes cure and he gave me instruction on what to do and I obeyed his instruction. Changes started after three days of applying the herbal medication. I went to the same CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for test and i was herpes negative. I do not know how to thanks Dr. Sambo for saving my life. To God be the Glory, I am living healthy with my family today.

    Indeed, Dr. Sambo is a great man

    and the only thing he requested from me is to share my Testimony for the world to see for a safe living from herpes viral disease and just as I did.

    God bless Dr. Samble for his good work...

    E-mail divinespellhome@outlook.com

    ( Go through his website https://divinespellhome3.wixsite.com/spellhome for more details)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE
    I am from USA i was diagnosed with HSV TPYE 2 while I was pregnant .I cried for days. I was devastated and looking up info on it just made it worse. I don't know how long I have had it for. I don't know if my partner has it or if he was the one who transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That's how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn't able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn't helping my situation. I ended up having her natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of my depression i couldn't. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don't want anything to happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my virus. one day i decide to surf the internet for cure so i saw a testimony total cure of HERPES by Dr. EHIAGWINA with NATURAL HERBS so i pick up the email Address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com and contact he an hour later he reply explain to me how am going to get the herbs and how am going to use it to cure my virus i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it within seven days now am tested negative i am free from the virus thanks Doc. for so many passing through this contact Dr. EHIAGWINA to help you get rid of the virus. here is his email address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or add him on whats app +2348162084504 He can as well cure so many diseases like...........
    1. ALS
    2. HPV
    3. SHINGLES
    4. CANCER
    5. HIV/AIDS
    6. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can't remember now.Thanks Doc am so happy today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I has suffered for Human papillamvirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found DR OLIHA is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed DR OLIHA for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact DR OLIHA with the email attach to my post {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com} you call or whats app his number on +2349038382931

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

    ReplyDelete